THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK SERVICE TERMS Effective date 14-04-2020 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions exit now and do not use this Web Site.
1. Acceptance Effective date 14-04-2020 Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web Site. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions exit now and do not use this Web Site.
2. Registration and Termination: To use a Service you may need to register and create an account with a username and a password. You may need to provide us with certain personal and other information. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may verify your email address before your account can be used.You agree to provide truthful and complete information when you register for the Service and to keep that information updated. You must take due care to protect your username and password against misuse by others and promptly notify THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK about any misuse. You are personally responsible for any use of the Service.You may terminate your registration if you no longer wish to use the Service. After termination, you will no longer have access to the Service. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may terminate your registration or restrict your access to certain parts of the Service if THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK reasonably believes that you have breached the Terms.
3. Licenses: THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license, revocable at any time at INDIA TODAY GROUP’s sole discretion, to access and use the Service strictly in accordance with the Terms. Use of the Service does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to any information or content in the Service.As part of the Service, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may provide you with content developed by THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK or its licensors (“Content”). THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK grants you a non-exclusive license to use the Content for the purpose it is intended, unless otherwise defined in the applicable Terms or the purchase order. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK, however, retains the right to withdraw the aforementioned license at its sole discretion.You are bound by any restrictions applicable to specific Content you obtain through the Service. Any license acquired to third-party Content is a binding agreement between you and the third-party Content provider. You have only the rights to the Content which are expressly granted herein. Any liability arising out of your use of the Content shall be solely to your account and the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK shall not take any responsibility for the same.As part of the Service, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may provide you with certain software developed by THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK or, its licensors (“Software”). Your use of Software may be subject to separate terms and conditions that you must accept before using the Software.If there are no separate terms and conditions applicable to such Software, the following terms apply: THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to install and use the Software on your computer and/or mobile device in order to use the Service.You may not distribute, transfer the right to use, modify, translate, reproduce, resell, sublicense, rent, lease, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of or make derivative works of the Software. For open source licensed software, applicable open source license terms apply.You may be able to submit information or content (“Material”) to the Service. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK does not claim ownership in your Material. Your submission of Material does not transfer ownership of rights of the Material to INDIA TODAY GROUP. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK is only transmitting the Material and is not responsible for editorial control over it.Any liability arising out of the use of your Material shall not be borne by the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK and you shall keep the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK indemnified and harmless in this regard. By submitting Material to the Service you grant THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK a world-wide, non-exclusive, sub-licensable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use, copy, publicly perform, display, distribute in any media and modify the Material to incorporate the Material into other works, and to grant similar sublicenses to the extent necessary for THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK to provide the Service.You are solely responsible for taking backup copies of the data you store on the Service, including Content you upload. If the Service is discontinued or canceled, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may permanently delete your data. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK has no obligation to return data to you after the Service is discontinued or canceled.
4. Using the Service: You agree to Comply with applicable laws, these Terms and good manners;Use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial purposes;Not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging, relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inappropriate material.Not to upload or share any information that impersonates another person, threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India.Obtain any consents, permission or licenses that may be legally required for you to submit any Material;Respect the privacy of others;Not distribute or post spam, unreasonably large files, chain letters, pyramid schemes, viruses; or Not use any other technologies or initiate other activities that may harm the Service, or the interest or property of the Service users.Not to use any automated systems or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the service.Be responsible for the consequences related to the Material that you post.Report any abuse of the above terms at the below email idTHE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may but has no obligation to: Monitor or moderate any Content or Material; Remove any Material from the Service; and Restrict access to any part of the Service at any time in its sole discretion.
5. Content: Before downloading or accessing any Content, please check whether the Content which you wish to access is restricted by age or marked as potentially ‘offensive’ or ‘explicit’. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK shall not be responsible for any claims or offense caused or suffered by you accessing such Content. You agree:To use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial purposes; To use the Content in accordance with the restrictions set out in the applicable laws, additional terms, guidelines and policies or on the product pages that apply to that particular piece of the Content;Not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit or make the Content available unless otherwise authorized in the applicable Terms and to advise THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK promptly of any such unauthorized use; Not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Content or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Content or its identifying information; Not to use any automated systems or means, except for those provided by us, for the selection or downloading of the Content;Not to give out your password or otherwise allow other people to access the Content. The restrictions on copying that apply to applicable media also apply to the Content accessed as part of this Service.The Content is owned and/or controlled by THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK and/or its respective licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. The third party Content provider is solely responsible for any Content it provides, any warranties to the extent that such warranties have not been disclaimed and for any claims you may have relating to that Content or your use of that Content.However, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK reserves the right to enforce the third party Content license terms against you as a third party beneficiary of those terms. The third party Content providers are third-party beneficiaries under these Terms and may enforce the provisions that directly concern the Content in which they have rights. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may be acting as an agent for third party Content provider in providing the Content to you. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK is not a party to the transaction between you and the third party Content provider for such Content.
6. Notices: THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may post notices within the Service. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may also send you notices about products and Services to the email address or telephone number you have provided to us. You are deemed to have received such notices at the latest within seven (7)days from THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK sending or posting those. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your receipt of all notices regardless of delivery method.
7. Fees: Your use of the Service may be or may become subject to charges.Use of the Service may involve transmission of data through your service provider’s network. Prices listed within the Service do not include possible data transmission, text message, voice or other service provision charges by your network service provider.THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK assumes no responsibility for the payment of any charges of your service providers.
8. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK SERVICE TERMS Privacy: The Company Web-sites ("Site") are maintained by: ASCENTREK CONSULTANCY SERVICES, C5-3RD FLOOR, PAL COMPLEX, BAREILLY ROAD, HALDWANI, UTTARAKHAND - 263139. We can be reached at [Contact Us] Any personal information identifying any visitor to the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites or Subscriber ("Personal Information") if required, is asked for explicitly in the relevant page on the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites. Personal Information is used to operate the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites, and we may occasionally inform you of new features, services, and products from the Company.We may place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites to relate your use of the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites.If at any time you believe the THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK Sites have not adhered to these principles, please notify at Contact Us and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem. If you have questions about this policy, Contact Us
9. Feedback to THE GAZETTE TODAY: By submitting any ideas, feedback and/or proposals ("Feedback") to THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK through the Service or other means, you acknowledge and agree that: (1) THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may have similar development ideas to the Feedback; (2) your Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; (3) THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback; (4) THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may freely use, distribute, exploit and further develop and modify Feedback for any purpose; and (5) you are not entitled to any compensation of any kind from THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK.
10. Social Activities and Location Sharing: You may use features in the Service to share your location, status, content, Materials or personal information or to interact with other users, sites and services. By using these features you agree that THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may use and provide that information to other services and persons with whom you choose to interact or share this information. Users of these services and persons, such as your contacts, may see your location, status and/or personal information. In using these features you agree not to share information, Content or Material, or to link to any service or site containing information, Content or Material, that: (a) contains content or other material that is illegal or inappropriate; (b) exploits intellectual property rights without authorization or encourages users to piracy; or (c) contains sensitive personal data of others. Any interaction does not involve THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK and is solely between you and the other user(s).
11. Availability and Technical Requirements: The availability of Content and the Service may vary and is subject to INDIA TODAY GROUP’s sole discretion. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that any particular Content or Service will be available. The Service, operations and some features may also be dependent on the network, compatibility of the devices used and the content formats supported.To access the Service, you may need to download a specific piece of software developed by THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK or by another party.THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may, in its sole discretion, change, correct or discontinue the Service in whole or in part. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may disable any Content or Software contained in your Service account for any reason and remove any Content or Software and/or disable copies of any application on your device in order to protect the Service, application providers, wireless carriers over whose network you access the service or any other affected or potentially affected parties.
12. Links to Third Party Sites and Content: THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may include access to sites and services on the Internet or preloaded clients that enable you to interact with sites and services that are owned or operated by thirdparties and that are not part of the Service. You must review and agree to the terms and conditions of these sites or services before using these sites orservices.THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK has no control over the third party content, sites or services and assumes no responsibility for services provided or material created or published on these third-partysites or services. A link to a third-party site does not imply that THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK endorses the site or the products or services referenced in the site.In addition, you and other users may create content and links to content within the Service that has not otherwise been submitted to the Service. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK is not responsible for this type of content or links.
13. Advertisements: Service may include advertisements. Advertisements may be targeted to the content or information stored on the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information.
15. Limitation of Liability: The Service is provided on “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error or virus-free. No warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability, information or content of the Service. You expressly agree and acknowledge that the use of the Service is at your sole risk and that you may be exposed to content from various sources.THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK is not liable for any direct damages caused by your use or inability to use the Service. In no case will THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages resulting from your use or inability to use the Service.
16. Indemnification: You agree to defend and indemnify THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK from and against all third party claims and all liabilities, assessments, losses, costs or damages resulting from or arising out of (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your infringement or violation of any intellectual property rights, other rights or privacy of a third party, or (iii) misuse of the Service by a third party where the misuse was made possible by your failure to take reasonable measures to protect your username and password against misuse..
17.1 Choice of Law These Terms are governed by the laws of India. The Courts at Nainital shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of the Service
17.2 Changes in TermsTHE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may modify the Terms at any time without prior notice. If the Terms are changed in a material, adverse way, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK will provide a separate notice advising of the change.You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to any changes and modification.
18. Intellectual Property: The Service, Content and Software are protected under the copyright laws. THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK claims copyrights in its Service, Content, and Software to the maximum extent of the law. Subject to the Terms, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK retains all rights, titles and interests in the Service, its Content, the Software and in all other THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK products, software and other properties provided to you or used by you through the Service.
19. Assignment: THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to its subsidiaries, or to any company under common control with THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK. Additionally, THE GAZETTE TODAY MEDIA NETWORK may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms to a third party inconnection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, by operation of law or otherwise